Britten-Pears Foundation Online Integrated Catalogue
Building upon the Library Catalogue application, the recently launched Britten-Pears Foundation Online Integrated Catalogue provides a single solution for searching and administration of multiple catalogues online and adds a multitude of new features and functions, detailed below:
- Import and integration of additional, complex data sets from a variety of sources (e.g. XML, Excel etc).
- Data administration functionality (to add and edit individual records, import records in bulk etc).
- Integration of multimedia assets per record (images, files, audio and video).
- Administrative features including role and permissions based logins, saved searches for instant recall and XML data export.
- SEO features including permalinks, site map creation and dynamically generated meta tags.
For more information and / or to discuss your online catalogue application or database project, call me on 07557 955212 or email.