Search Engine Optimisation
Search engine optimisation, specifically targeting Google page ranking, is vital for any website or public facing online application and is always included as standard in any project I undertake. It’s very satisfying to get an email from a client several months after the project launched, telling me how happy he is with the Google ranking of his new site! For an idea of what I do, here is the standard series of techniques and tools that I use as part of any website project:
- Build websites using WordPress to use its fantastic, built in search engine optimisation.
- Include SEO features in public facing online applications e.g. automatically generated permalinks, site maps and meta tags.
- Set up and integrate Google+, Google Analytics and Search Console (previously Webmaster Tools).
- If appropriate for the business / industry, encourage use of social media and integration with the website (e.g. a Twitter feed)
- Encourage frequent updating of the site with new, original and relevant content (e.g. blog posts, case studies, new services etc)
For more information or to discuss SEO options / techniques for your site, call me on 07557 955212 or email.